Group Sikkim Darjeeling, Gangtok 6 Nights 7 days
Gangtok, Darjeeling, Bagdora
Day 1: Arrival & Transfer to Gangtok Our representative will be there to receive you at New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra (IXB) – You will be assisting for the transfer to Gangtok – Gangtok the capital of Sikkim Suits all from tranquility to adventure, land of monastery, mystic rituals & festivals at an height of 1670 meters / 5480 feet and is the most visited spot of India. It is one of the most beautiful town with varieties of Rhododendron, Orchids and butterflies – Nearly 120 kilometers 4 hours drive – Check into hotel – Evening free to roam around M G Road (Mall) or local Shopping center – Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 2: Excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir (Full Day) Morning Breakfast – Excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir nearly 40 kilometers and 2 hours drive – Situated at an elevation of 3753 meters / 12310 feet – The Lake is oval shaped lake nearly 50 feet deep – Generally covered in snow for most of the year the year – This lake is home to the Brahmini ducks & many migratory birds – Nearby is the sacred Baba Mandir known to be a very holy site for all – Back to Gangtok – Evening free to roam around M G Road (Mall) or local Shopping center – Over Night stay at Gangtok
Day 3: Gangtok Local Sightseeing (Full Day) Morning Breakfast -Drive for visit Rumtek Monastery, Botanical Garden, Ganesh Tok, Tashi View Point, Enchey Monastery, Barthang waterfalls, Nam Nang view point, Ropeway, Flower Show, Directorate of Handicrafts & Handloom, Research Institute of Tibetology & Do Drul Chorten (Stupa).etc – Back to hotel – Evening free to roam around M G Road (Mall) or local Shopping center – Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 4: Transfer to Darjeeling Morning Breakfast – Transfer to Darjeeling– Nearly 110 Kilometers 4 hours drive- At an height of 2123 meters / 70001 feet lies the land of breathtaking beauty, sloping tea gardens with spectacular views of the Mount Everest is the Queen of the hills – It is also home to the famous World Heritage train – The Darjeeling Himalayan Railway (DHR) – Evening free to stroll around the Mall area or Chowk Bazaar – Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 5: Darjeeling sunrise from Tiger Hill & Local Sightseeing Early morning at around 3:45 AM drive to 8000 feet / 2440 meters through primitive forests of oak, magnolia to Tiger Hill to view sunrise over Kanchenjunga Peak (subject to clear weather) – On the way back visit Ghoom Monastery, Peace memorial & Batasia Loop – Back to hotel -– After that half day city tour includes Padmaja Naidu Zoological Park, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (Closed on Thursday), Ropeway, Tensing Gumpo Rock, Tibetan Refugee Self Help Center (Closed on Sunday), Natural History Museum (Sunday Closed)etc- Back to hotel – Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 6: Transfer to NJP / Bagdogra Morning breakfast -Transfer to New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra (IXB) – Nearly 80 Kilometers 3 hour drive- Guest is advised to start early and not to rush – Forwarding Journey.
Terms and Conditions
- Hotels, Flights, Itinerary, Departure dates subject to change without prior notice.
- Early check in or late check out on request only and subject to policy and availability of hotel &
- subject making additional payment
- Cancellation charges applicable as per Company policy
- Aumkar Tours & Travels is not responsible cancellation due to climatic change/natural
- disaster/any reason .We do not control like, political / climatic reasons, natural
- Booking amount will be air ticket amount + 50 % of package Cost payable
- Full amount of tour Cost is payable after confirmation of all services and 30 days before departure date of tour.
- 45 days before departure date: Booking amount is charged as cancellation
- 45- 30 days: 75% of the total cost is charged as cancellation
- 30 – 15 days: 85% of the total cost is charged as cancellation
- 15 – 0 days: 100% of the total cost is charged as cancellation