Group Himachal Tour, 6 Nights 7 Days
Delhi, Shimla, Manali, Chandigarh
Day 1: Delhi to Shimla (365 Kms 10 Hrs)
On arrival at Delhi Railway station or Airport you will meet and assist our representative and drive to Shimla. On the way visit Pinjore Garden, Timber Trail. On arrival check in at the hotel. Dinner at a hotel. Overnight stay in Shimla.
Day 2: Shimla
After breakfast Excursion to Kufri. Kufri is famous for its Himalayan National Park, Poney and Yak Ride and One can see the endless Himalayan Panorama from Kufri, after lunch sightseeing of various places in and around. Shimla mosques built in (1830), Viceregal Lodge built in (1885), Christ Church built in (1844), The Gaiety Theatre- the first beauty contest of world was supposed to start (1887), The Grind lays Bank (1912)- the world wide bank started by Robert Melville Grind lay, The Scandal Point and The famous Shopping Plaza of the North The Mall. Dinner at a hotel. Overnight stay in Shimla.
Day 3: Shimla to Manali (265 Kms 8 Hrs)
After breakfast checkout from the hotel & proceed to Manali. Placed at an altitude of 2050 m above the sea level, Manali is a very popular hill station that is flocked by tourists every year in crazy numbers. On reaching, check-in at the hotel. Get some rest. The evening is at leisure. Take a walk on the main market road of Manali, Enjoy the cool breeze and more. Dinner at hotel and overnight stay in Manali.
Day 4: Manali
Today after breakfast get all set for visiting the prime attractions of Manali, visit Hadimba temple, Manu temple, Vashisht Bath, Van Vihar, Tibetan Monastery, Club House back to hotel, Dinner at hotel, overnight stay in Manali
Day 5: Manali
After breakfast visit Solang valley, it is renowned as the preferred location for adventure activities in Himachal Pradesh. For those who love the rush of adrenaline; there is no place better than Solang in Kullu Valley to indulge in parachuting, paragliding, skating and zorbing (adventure activities are at your own cost). Solang is not just about adventure activities. Its lush greenery, apple orchards, snow capped peaks and lakes attracts lakhs of visitors, later back to hotel, dinner at hotel, overnight stay in Manali.
Day 6: Manali to Chandigarh (320 Kms 10 Hrs)
After breakfast check out the hotel and depart for Chandigarh. On the way visit Kullu Vaishno Devi Temple, Kullu shawl weaving Ind . Chandigarh is the 1st planned modern city of India designed by the French architect Le Corbusier. The city was named after the mother goddess of power, Chandi, whose temple Chandimandu is a feature of the new city. On arrival check in at the hotel. Dinner at a hotel. Overnight stay in Chandigarh
Day 7: Chandigarh to Delhi (250 Kms 5 Hrs)
After breakfast check out hotel & visit rose garden, rock garden, Sukhna lake, later depart to Delhi, on arrival drop at airport or railway station
Terms and Conditions
- Hotels, Flights, Itinerary, Departure dates subject to change without prior notice.
- Early check in or late check out on request only and subject to policy and availability of hotel &
- subject making additional payment
- Cancellation charges applicable as per Company policy
- Aumkar Tours & Travels is not responsible cancellation due to climatic change/natural
- disaster/any reason .We do not control like, political / climatic reasons, natural
- Booking amount will be air ticket amount + 50 % of package Cost payable
- Full amount of tour Cost is payable after confirmation of all services and 30 days before departure date of tour.
- 45 days before departure date: Booking amount is charged as cancellation
- 45- 30 days: 75% of the total cost is charged as cancellation
- 30 – 15 days: 85% of the total cost is charged as cancellation
- 15 – 0 days: 100% of the total cost is charged as cancellation