Kashmir with Vaishnodevi 09 Days / 08 Nights
Jammu, Katra, Srinagar, Gulmarag, Sonmarg, Pahalgam & Srinagar Local
Day 01: ARRIVAL AT JAMMU To KATRA 45 k.m 2 Hours
Pick up at Jammu AirPort/Railway station ,transfer you by surface to Katra, Starting point for the Holy Vaishno Devi .Arrive and proceed to your Hotel.Rest of day,stay at Katra.
DAY 02: VASHINO DEVI DARSHAN- KATRA
After breakfast you will begin your trek to visit the temple of Mata Vaishno Devi ,After darshan and Pooja, evening return to Katra.
03: KATRA TO PAHALGAM VIA PATNITOP.
Leave after breakfast and drive Katra to Pahalgam 270 kms. In the south-east of Kashmir situated at an altitude of 2130 mts. above sea level. It is Kashmir’s most popular resort surrounded by high mountains, dense forests, high mountain lakes, it also offers a 9 hole golf course, skiing, pony trails, stay at Pahalgam. En-route you will have an rare opportunity to visit Patnitop Hills Resort.
After breakfast you Proceed to Pahalgam sight for Aru valley and Chandanwari by car (at your own cost). Aru is a small village, 11 kms upstream the Lidder River, is a beautiful locality. The route is picturesque with ample campsites. This village is the starting point for treks to the Kolahoi glacier. The most beautiful of these is the huge, undulating meadow of Baisaran,surrounded by thickly wooded forests of pine .Hajan and Beetab valley on the way to chandanwari. Overnight in the hotel.
05: : PAHALGAM TO SRINAGAR
After breakfast drive Pahalgam to Srinagar and transfer in House Boat ,after fresh leave for boat ride to explore the Dal lake, waterways, black water, canals, floating gardens, vegetables gardens, water lilies, lotus flowers, easily mobile vendors, floating handicraft center, Overnight stay at HouseBoat.En-route you will have an rare opportunity to visit the Saffron fields and Avantipur Temple,Bat Factory
06: SRINAGAR TO GULMARG – 52 Kms – 2 Hrs
After breakfast you will proceed for a full day excursion to Gulmarg, Meadow of Flowers(66 kms / 2 hr) situated at an altitude of 2730 meters, full day at leisure to take the leisurely walks on the lush green meadows of flowers with a backdrop of the snow capped mountains. Enjoy a pony ride or Gondola ride (rope way at your own cost) to Khilanmarg at your own cost,evening back to Srinagar – Overnight in the hotel.En-route you will have an rare opportunity to visit Apple Garden
07: SRINAGAR TO SONAMARG – 90 Kms – 3 Hrs.)
After breakfast Excursion to the Sonmarg . The mountains around Sonamarg(90 kms/ 3 hr) are covered with several glaciers, one of the most famous being the Thajiwas Glacier. This scenic river of ice is set amidst lush meadows and foliage and is a three-km walk or pony ride,back to Srinagar .. Overnight in the Hotel.
08: SRINAGAR LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
After breakfast drive to Srinagar Visit Srinagar local sightseeing to famous Temple in Srinagar Shankaracharya Temple ,Pari Mahal ,Shalimar ,Nishat Garden garden evening Free for Shopping.. Overnight stay at Hotel.
09: DEPART SRINAGAR (FLY OUT)
After breakfast transfer to Srinagar Airport to catch the flight for your onward Destination ends the Tour with Sweet Memories.
Terms and Conditions
- Hotels, Flights, Itinerary, Departure dates subject to change without prior notice.
- Early check in or late check out on request only and subject to policy and availability of hotel &
- subject making additional payment
- Cancellation charges applicable as per Company policy
- Aumkar Tours & Travels is not responsible cancellation due to climatic change/natural
- disaster/any reason .We do not control like, political / climatic reasons, natural
- Booking amount will be air ticket amount + 50 % of package Cost payable
- Full amount of tour Cost is payable after confirmation of all services and 30 days before departure date of tour.
- 45 days before departure date: Booking amount is charged as cancellation
- 45- 30 days: 75% of the total cost is charged as cancellation
- 30 – 15 days: 85% of the total cost is charged as cancellation
- 15 – 0 days: 100% of the total cost is charged as cancellation