Group Kashmir Tour 06Nights 7days
Srinagar, Gulmarag, Pahalgam, Sonmarg & Srinagar
DAY 01: ARRIVAL AT SRINAGAR
Arrive Srinagar, Pickup and transfer to Houseboat. Rest of day Srinagar Sightseeing. Enjoy the site scene of the famous places Cheshma Shahi “Royal Spring” Shalimar “Garden of Love”Nishat Garden “Garden of Pleasure”On return visit a local Handicrafts Emporium for hand-knotted specialty silken carpets, shawls, jewelry ornaments.Overnight stay Houseboat.
DAY 02: : IN SRINAGAR TO GULMARG – 52 Kms – 2 Hrs)
After breakfast you will proceed for a full day excursion to Gulmarg, Meadow of Flowers(66 kms / 2 hr) situated at an altitude of 2730 meters, full day at leisure to take the leisurely walks on the lush green meadows of flowers with a backdrop of the snow capped mountains. Enjoy a pony ride or Gondola ride (rope way at your own cost) to Khilanmarg at your own cost – Overnight in the hotel.
DAY 03: : GULMARG TO PAHALGAM (154 Kms – 4 Hrs.)
Morning after breakfast you will be transferred by road to Pahalgam (154 kms/5 hrs) Valley of Shepherds, Arrive and proceed to your hotel, rest of the day at leisure to explore the countryside and enjoy leisurely walks through the pine forest along the river Lidder, stay at Pahalgam. En-route you will have a rare opportunity to visit the Saffron fields and Avantipur Temple.
DAY 04: PAHALGAM
After breakfast you Proceed to Pahalgam sight for Aru valley and Chandanwari by car (at your own cost). Aru is a small village, 11 kms upstream the Lidder River, is a beautiful locality. The route is picturesque with ample campsites. This village is the starting point for treks to the Kolahoi glacier. The most beautiful of these is the huge, undulating meadow of Baisaran,surrounded by thickly wooded forests of pine .Hajan and Beetab valley on the way to chandanwari.Overnight in the hotel.
DAY 05 : PAHALGAM TO SRINAGAR
After Breakfast drive Pahalgam to Srinagar and Srinagar local sightseeing Visit to famous Mughal Gardens Chashma Shahi, Nishat, Shalimar Mughal laid out in the 16th century & these fall along the bank of Dal-lake in the heart of Srinagar city & Shankaracharya Temple on a hillock,Pari Mahal,Botanical Garden… Overnight stay at Hotel.
DAY 06: SRINAGAR TO SONAMARG (96 Kms – 3 Hrs.)
After breakfast drive to Sonamarg ,Excursion to Sonmarg . The mountains around Sonamarg(90 kms/ 3 hr) are covered with several glaciers, one of the most famous being the Thajiwas Glacier. This scenic river of ice is set amidst lush meadows and foliage and is a three-km walk or pony ride,back stay at Srinagar. Overnight in the Hotel.
DAY 07: SRINAGAR
After breakfast drop at Srinagar airport to catch the flight for your onward Destination end the Tour with Sweet Memories.
Terms and Conditions
- Hotels, Flights, Itinerary, Departure dates subject to change without prior notice.
- Early check in or late check out on request only and subject to policy and availability of hotel &
- subject making additional payment
- Cancellation charges applicable as per Company policy
- Aumkar Tours & Travels is not responsible for cancellation due to climatic change/natural disaster/any reason , we do not control like, political / climatic reasons, natural
- Booking amount will be air ticket amount + 50 % of package Cost payable
- Full amount of tour Cost is payable after confirmation of all services and 30 days before departure date of tour.
- 45 days before departure date: Booking amount is charged as cancellation
- 45- 30 days: 75% of the total cost is charged as cancellation
- 30 – 15 days: 85% of the total cost is charged as cancellation
- 15 – 0 days: 100% of the total cost is charged as cancellation